Category: NSMD Administration
Published on Monday, 11 April 2011 16:58
Written by Bill Ray
Page 4 of 16
George's Drum Shop respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this Web Site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our webmaster with sufficient information to allow us to locate the material, including the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists; for example, the URL of the web site where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the above information you provide us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright owner.